Saturday, December 22, 2012

Four Days

Christmas is only three days away and there is one present under the tree. For some reason, that does not bother me as much as I think it should.

Probably because my mind is occupied with thoughts of being homeless by New Years.

The deadline to submit the first fee payment is only four days days away, which happens to be our anniversary. I am certain this will be the wedding anniversary we will never forget.

I have been praying so hard for the Lord to provide the $307 we need to make that payment (yes it went down $20 thanks to the kindness of a stranger)!



If Mike was able to work, he could earn that in 5 hours. FIVE HOURS worth of labor separates us from home-owner and homelessness!

If I could sell a body part, I would Smiley


DD has been having breakthrough seizures again. Nothing scares and disturbs me like watching her seize off & on for hours. Klonopin wafers make for one cranky sleepy girl, sometimes for a couple days.



I despise Epilepsy Smiley


I often envision my family teetering on a precipice. The wind is calm but even a hint of a breeze will push us over the edge at any moment. Then we fall over the cliff until we are a bloody heap on the canyon floor. Our lives shattered by what appears to be an inconsequential shift.

There is a very thin line between being homeless or having a roof over our heads. Not knowing the outcome is driving me insane.

I waver between being filled with hope and dread, and that causes me to feel ashamed. After all these ears, the Lord has always helped my in my hour of need. Never early, never late; always right on time.



One moment, I am confident the Lord will come through right on time like He always does.


In the blink of an eye, I am speaking words of doom & gloom while my mind races with thoughts of utter despair. I wonder, "How we will fit 4 people, 2 cats, 1 bird and thousands of dollars worth of medical supplies and equipment in our van?"
Lord have mercy on my family






Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid; for the Lord your God, He is the one who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.


No comments:

Post a Comment